Monday, March 18, 2013

Rejoicing my School days in Vilangudi Village


My humble contribution to my village school

V Balasubramanian

I hail from a small village called Vilangudi or Kabithavanam near Kumbakonam. It is always my pleasure visiting my village and the primary school I studied. Recently, as a I token of my love and affection for the school and the kids, I donated one Ahuja public address system. The school HM, Thiru Muruganandam appreciated my timely and useful gesture. My brother, V Radhakrishnan also donated one ceiling fan for the school. We were honored by the HM and his fellow teacher. It was a pleasant refreshing experience for us while addressing the children and interacting with them. I have found them talented and sharp. There is a greater joy in giving what we can that too to our native place. It is my pleasure to share the pix taken on the occasion with my brohters and friends.

1 comment: